What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
What cookies do we use?
Depending on the period of time that cookies will remain active, they can be:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies by which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a defined period. They have a deletion date. They are used, for example, in the purchase or registration process to avoid having to constantly enter our data.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the site.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us but by another entity, which will process the data obtained.
When you browse this website, the following cookies may be installed on your device:
- Registration cookies: When the user enters our website and logs in, an own and temporary cookie is installed so that they can navigate through their user area without having to continuously enter their data. This cookie will disappear when you log out.
- Analysis cookies: They are used to study the behavior of users anonymously when browsing our website. This way we can know the most viewed content, the number of visitors, etc. Information that we will use to improve the browsing experience and optimize our services. They can be their own but also from third parties. Among the latter are Google Analytics cookies.
Configuration, consultation and deactivation of cookies
You can allow, block or eliminate cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Edge, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Everything related to Google cookies, as well as their administration and configuration can be consulted at:
If you decide to disable cookies, we will not be able to offer you some of our services, such as staying identified or keeping purchases in your cart.